Super Adventure Super Adventure

Can't say I'm too impressed. The graphics are nothing special. The music gets incredibly annoying and overall, it gets increasingly boring after a while.

I really hate to harp negativity on this game, but it's true.

Death Count Death Count

Overall, I did like this game, but there's time where the game takes too long to register the commands you're trying to do.

Pacman hd Pacman hd

Just so boring. I'm sorry, but this is lacking the fun that Pac Man's supposed to have.

Plus it's too slow.

Pokemon Tower Defense 2 Pokemon Tower Defense 2

It's a good game, but having played this the first time, I have this question: How do I catch more Pokemon? I can't figure it out.

NTCreature2 NTCreature2

This game's fun, but I have a question: How many times do I have to attack the bosses? Because I don't see a health bar on them.

Creative Kill Chamber Creative Kill Chamber

Good game, but I can't get past the wall climbing part. What do I do exactly?

New York Shark New York Shark

I love this game! Just one issue. That's with the achievements. You see, I just get a picture with no words in it. And I know I'm not alone on this either.

Test Subject Blue Test Subject Blue

Walkthrough plz.

I can't beat level 9.

Nice game otherwise though, the graphics are pretty and the gameplay's interesting.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Interesting concept, but a few minor complaints

First off, can anyone tell me how to beat the Power Rod challange? also how do you beat the Kyogre in the second chapter?

Oh, before I forget, who wants a lvl 21 Zubat? The code is 14e550f67d2b91.

Rubble Trouble New York Rubble Trouble New York

Why is Lvl 20 a bitch?

For whatever reason, I cannot beat level 20, why isn't there a walk-through for this game?